Famous for its award-winning wineries, historic sites and picturesque landscapes, Niagara-on-the-Lake is also home to an excellent dining destination – Treadwell Restaurant.
A restaurant that celebrates the farm to table concept, Treadwell is well-known for its exceptional food.
Collaborating with some of the top artisan producers in Niagara, the restaurant offers customers the best seasonal ingredients.
Chef Stephen Treadwell and his team, sommelier James Treadwell, and the servers work well as a unit to give you a wholesome Niagara food & wine experience.
Fresh ingredients are used in each dish resulting in incredible flavours. You can enjoy the delicious offerings at lunch, dinner or during a leisurely Sunday brunch.
Begin your meal with some appetizing starters such as:
- Roasted Red Pepper Soup – with lime fromage sorbet & cheese straw
- Chardonnay Steamed P.E.I. Mussels – with fennel pollen cream & toast
- Confit Pork Cheek – with guanciale & pickled wild mushrooms, sunflower seed risotto and fried onions
You can choose from several enticing main course options:
- “Cumbrae Farms” Pork Tenderloin – (served medium-rare) with pork belly & crispy pancetta, creamy polenta, pink peppercorns and charred romaine hearts
- Beer Battered Lake Huron Whitefish – with rosemary sea salt frites & sea buckthorn tartar sauce
- Housemade Potato & Herb Gnocchi – with “Marc’s” wild mushrooms & goat cheese
- Sesame & Hoison Glazed “VG Meats” Beef Short Ribs – with mustard potato purée, summer vegetables and pickled red onion
There are other delicious options as well including side dishes. Pair your food with an appropriate wine combination to make the meal even better than it already is. Beer/cider from Ontario’s best craft breweries too are on the menu. You will always have some new dishes to savour as the menu changes from time to time. Don’t forget to try the desserts to end your meal on a sweet note. A daily selection of tasty ice creams and sorbets as well as puddings and sweet dishes are available.
You can dine inside the restaurant that overlooks the open kitchen. Watch the chefs in action as they create some amazing dishes. You can also choose to dine on the patio which is as wonderful.
Enjoy the splendid flavours of seasonal ingredients and a varied range of dishes at Treadwell Restaurant.
The atmosphere is refined while still being relaxed. It's a nice place to have a special dinner or just a nice night out. The 4-course dining option has a really great selection including fish, meat...
We had a wonderful pre-theatre dinner here. The food is incredibly. fresh and the service was excellent. The mushroom soup and mushroom ricotta were out of this world - the soup was easily the best...
We went to Treadwell on a recommendation from a friend. Unfortunately, the food did not live up to our expectations. The Good: Beautiful restaurant, attentive and friendly staff, fantastic...