- Roasted Red Pepper Soup – with lime fromage sorbet & cheese straw
- Chardonnay Steamed P.E.I. Mussels – with fennel pollen cream & toast
- Confit Pork Cheek – with guanciale & pickled wild mushrooms, sunflower seed risotto and fried onions
- “Cumbrae Farms” Pork Tenderloin – (served medium-rare) with pork belly & crispy pancetta, creamy polenta, pink peppercorns and charred romaine hearts
- Beer Battered Lake Huron Whitefish – with rosemary sea salt frites & sea buckthorn tartar sauce
- Housemade Potato & Herb Gnocchi – with “Marc’s” wild mushrooms & goat cheese
- Sesame & Hoison Glazed “VG Meats” Beef Short Ribs – with mustard potato purée, summer vegetables and pickled red onion
Had to book for this place two Weeks in advance. Love the location and their ambience. We had the prefix 4 course meal, delicious. I would definitely come Back again.
My wife and I loved our meal at Treadwell's at a recent fall evening. We had to dine early as we were going to the theatre, so we began at the ridiculously early (for us) hour of 5:45. We were a...
On a recent getaway to Niagara on the Lake we treat ourselves with great dinner. We just want to say the Farm to Table menu was incredible. There was no bad choices everything was delicious. IT was...