- Roasted Red Pepper Soup – with lime fromage sorbet & cheese straw
- Chardonnay Steamed P.E.I. Mussels – with fennel pollen cream & toast
- Confit Pork Cheek – with guanciale & pickled wild mushrooms, sunflower seed risotto and fried onions
- “Cumbrae Farms” Pork Tenderloin – (served medium-rare) with pork belly & crispy pancetta, creamy polenta, pink peppercorns and charred romaine hearts
- Beer Battered Lake Huron Whitefish – with rosemary sea salt frites & sea buckthorn tartar sauce
- Housemade Potato & Herb Gnocchi – with “Marc’s” wild mushrooms & goat cheese
- Sesame & Hoison Glazed “VG Meats” Beef Short Ribs – with mustard potato purée, summer vegetables and pickled red onion
Can't wait for Ontario covid lockdowns to end so we can go back and enjoy a meal at our new favourite restaurant in downtown NOTL. The food is excellent and I like that they use many regional...
Great food and service. Would definitely recommend for travellers to go for dinner. Amazing farm to table...
We recently enjoyed another excellent meal at Treadwell. We had reservations for the patio but were moved inside due to the weather. Covid protocol was in place and followed. It was our second time...