- Roasted Red Pepper Soup – with lime fromage sorbet & cheese straw
- Chardonnay Steamed P.E.I. Mussels – with fennel pollen cream & toast
- Confit Pork Cheek – with guanciale & pickled wild mushrooms, sunflower seed risotto and fried onions
- “Cumbrae Farms” Pork Tenderloin – (served medium-rare) with pork belly & crispy pancetta, creamy polenta, pink peppercorns and charred romaine hearts
- Beer Battered Lake Huron Whitefish – with rosemary sea salt frites & sea buckthorn tartar sauce
- Housemade Potato & Herb Gnocchi – with “Marc’s” wild mushrooms & goat cheese
- Sesame & Hoison Glazed “VG Meats” Beef Short Ribs – with mustard potato purée, summer vegetables and pickled red onion
Everything a bit off - timing, temperature, attention to detail and training need improvement We chose to go to Treadwell and get the wine pairing menu w the five courses. The first was fine , the...
My work colleague and I stumbled upon this place for a later dinner - neither of us are overly familiar with the area. We had a great experience and were extremely happy. Nice cocktail menu, tight...
We arrived for lunch at 1:20p (online says they serve lunch till 2pm) and we’re not greeted. When we were greeted we were told they were ‘full for the rest of lunch’. When I told her we knew what we...