- Roasted Red Pepper Soup – with lime fromage sorbet & cheese straw
- Chardonnay Steamed P.E.I. Mussels – with fennel pollen cream & toast
- Confit Pork Cheek – with guanciale & pickled wild mushrooms, sunflower seed risotto and fried onions
- “Cumbrae Farms” Pork Tenderloin – (served medium-rare) with pork belly & crispy pancetta, creamy polenta, pink peppercorns and charred romaine hearts
- Beer Battered Lake Huron Whitefish – with rosemary sea salt frites & sea buckthorn tartar sauce
- Housemade Potato & Herb Gnocchi – with “Marc’s” wild mushrooms & goat cheese
- Sesame & Hoison Glazed “VG Meats” Beef Short Ribs – with mustard potato purée, summer vegetables and pickled red onion
This is probably our 4th or 5th time here as it’s always been a favourite in NOTL. Dinner and wine paring was excellent but we’re now feeling it’s quite pricey and almost too long/drawn out. We sat...
Wonderful farm to table restaurant. We had a prix fixe menu which was amazing. Large portions of fresh quality portions. Our server was so kind and friendly, knowledgeable without being pretentious...
Had a very good dinner of 3 out of 4 courses at Treadwell. Went there to celebrate my birthday with my husband. Everything was fresh and delicious except for the apple tart dessert. It tasted mass...