- Roasted Red Pepper Soup – with lime fromage sorbet & cheese straw
- Chardonnay Steamed P.E.I. Mussels – with fennel pollen cream & toast
- Confit Pork Cheek – with guanciale & pickled wild mushrooms, sunflower seed risotto and fried onions
- “Cumbrae Farms” Pork Tenderloin – (served medium-rare) with pork belly & crispy pancetta, creamy polenta, pink peppercorns and charred romaine hearts
- Beer Battered Lake Huron Whitefish – with rosemary sea salt frites & sea buckthorn tartar sauce
- Housemade Potato & Herb Gnocchi – with “Marc’s” wild mushrooms & goat cheese
- Sesame & Hoison Glazed “VG Meats” Beef Short Ribs – with mustard potato purée, summer vegetables and pickled red onion
After spending almost a week dining and visiting the NOTL area, my husband and I were looking forward to dining at this acclaimed restaurant. We had reserved at Treadwell weeks before in early July...
If you want fabulous service and an amazing meal then you must eat here. If you want to be sure that you will not leave hungry and you will only leave 100% satisfied then you must eat here. We had...
Lovely meal for two (with dog). Everything you would expect from a good restaurant. Knowledgeable staff, sommelier, interesting menu, tasty food etc. Was nice to be able to bring our dog. Slight...