- Roasted Red Pepper Soup – with lime fromage sorbet & cheese straw
- Chardonnay Steamed P.E.I. Mussels – with fennel pollen cream & toast
- Confit Pork Cheek – with guanciale & pickled wild mushrooms, sunflower seed risotto and fried onions
- “Cumbrae Farms” Pork Tenderloin – (served medium-rare) with pork belly & crispy pancetta, creamy polenta, pink peppercorns and charred romaine hearts
- Beer Battered Lake Huron Whitefish – with rosemary sea salt frites & sea buckthorn tartar sauce
- Housemade Potato & Herb Gnocchi – with “Marc’s” wild mushrooms & goat cheese
- Sesame & Hoison Glazed “VG Meats” Beef Short Ribs – with mustard potato purée, summer vegetables and pickled red onion
Always a fabulous experience with James and the team. His entire team is top notch. The entire experience from start to finish is second to none. His wait staff is all fully masked for those...
It started a few weeks ago when I tried to get a reservation for my husbands birthday. I was very lucky that April answered the phone. After explaining what I wanted she said that there was no...
This is our go-to place every time we visit NOTL. Food and service are amazing, as it should be for the price. There are however a couple of things that need to be mentioned, which have changed in...