- Salumi e Formaggi which includes three cured meats, imported cheeses, marinated olives, estate grown compotes and honeyed nuts
- Polenta that consists of rosemary polenta fries with Parmigiano-Reggiano, basil and tomato sauce
- Baccala Croquette which is a Venetian style salt cod cake served with puttanesca sauce.
- Margherita pizza, the Dolce e Salato with mozzarella, gorgonzola, pear, Prosciutto di Parma, toasted walnuts, arugula and honey drizzle
- Salscicce and Funghi are the other amazing pizza choices
- Orecchiette that consists of mild Italian sausage, rapini, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, pecorino, and toasted breadcrumbs
- Tagliatelle which has tiger shrimp with fresh chilies, tomato and basil
- Pesce–Halibut Fillet served with crushed roasted potatoes, oven roasted tomato, olives, capers and fresh lemon
- Pollo which is a roasted breast of chicken with white bean stufato, wilted greens, goat cheese and breadcrumbs
- Those who relish lamb can try the Agnello
- While beef lovers can enjoy the Manzo
I had a wonderful dinner here last year and decided to bring a group of friends back to this restaurant when we were visiting NOTL. Sadly, it was not the same experience. The service was good...
Lovely setting and unusual menu make for a delightful lunch with friends! The artichokes were beautifully presented.
St. Catharines, Canada
We were anxious to bring some out of country friends here to try it outselves. The outdoor patio overlooking the vineyard is lovely and our food was good. We'd just returned from Puglia, Italy and I...