- Salumi e Formaggi which includes three cured meats, imported cheeses, marinated olives, estate grown compotes and honeyed nuts
- Polenta that consists of rosemary polenta fries with Parmigiano-Reggiano, basil and tomato sauce
- Baccala Croquette which is a Venetian style salt cod cake served with puttanesca sauce.
- Margherita pizza, the Dolce e Salato with mozzarella, gorgonzola, pear, Prosciutto di Parma, toasted walnuts, arugula and honey drizzle
- Salscicce and Funghi are the other amazing pizza choices
- Orecchiette that consists of mild Italian sausage, rapini, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, pecorino, and toasted breadcrumbs
- Tagliatelle which has tiger shrimp with fresh chilies, tomato and basil
- Pesce–Halibut Fillet served with crushed roasted potatoes, oven roasted tomato, olives, capers and fresh lemon
- Pollo which is a roasted breast of chicken with white bean stufato, wilted greens, goat cheese and breadcrumbs
- Those who relish lamb can try the Agnello
- While beef lovers can enjoy the Manzo
We booked dinner last night at Kitchen 76 and were able to sit on the patio overlooking the vineyard. Beautiful setting and great service - we ordered two different pasta dishes; one with crab and...
Arrived with four friends for a first time visit at Kitchen 76 at the Two Sisters Winery. We were offered indoor or outdoor seating, but like the majority of the guests we chose to enjoy the warm...
Great Missenden, United Kingdom
Very stylish restaurant serving great food and a wide selection of wines. Large terrace, which was very busy despite the rather low light level. We chose to eat inside since we were unsure how cold...