- Salumi e Formaggi which includes three cured meats, imported cheeses, marinated olives, estate grown compotes and honeyed nuts
- Polenta that consists of rosemary polenta fries with Parmigiano-Reggiano, basil and tomato sauce
- Baccala Croquette which is a Venetian style salt cod cake served with puttanesca sauce.
- Margherita pizza, the Dolce e Salato with mozzarella, gorgonzola, pear, Prosciutto di Parma, toasted walnuts, arugula and honey drizzle
- Salscicce and Funghi are the other amazing pizza choices
- Orecchiette that consists of mild Italian sausage, rapini, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, pecorino, and toasted breadcrumbs
- Tagliatelle which has tiger shrimp with fresh chilies, tomato and basil
- Pesce–Halibut Fillet served with crushed roasted potatoes, oven roasted tomato, olives, capers and fresh lemon
- Pollo which is a roasted breast of chicken with white bean stufato, wilted greens, goat cheese and breadcrumbs
- Those who relish lamb can try the Agnello
- While beef lovers can enjoy the Manzo
We had an incredible lunch on the patio at Two Sisters. The service was outstanding! We loved the lunch, it was absolutely delicious and beautifully presented. The view istelf made our experience...
My partner and I were excited to celebrate our 10 yr anniversary at Kitchen76 because we were not able to enjoy our planned wedding due to covid. We have heard so many great things and we were so...
To me, the key ingredients for a memorable dining experience are - the food, the wine, the ambience and the service. Had dinner with my wife last week and Two Sisters hit home runs on all aspects...