- Sugar Snap Pea and Confit Salad
- Sweet Corn Bisque
- Ontario Charcuterie Plate
- Smoked Salmon Roulade
- Grilled Atlantic Salmon
- Lakeland Game Farm Loin of Venison
- “AG” Signature Tenderloin of Beef
- “St Davids” Sweet Pepper Pesto Risotto
- “AG” Dry Rub Half Hen
- Summer Raspberry Mille Feuille
- Deconstructed Strawberry Shortcake
- “Epp Farms” Peach Semifredo
- Tuesday to Sunday
- 6 pm until 10:30 pm
We stayed at the Sterling Inn (reviewed separately) and had a meal at the AG as part of the package. The restaurant is very pretty. The service is very friendly. There is no snootiness. It is...
This was our first time dining out since the lockdown and AG was our first choice. Being our 5th or so time dining at AG, we couldn't wait to come back because it is hard to beat the consistency...
Came here with my fiancé to celebrate a special occasion. We decided to try this lovely local farm-to-table restaurant and we are so so glad we did. The customer service was impeccable! We were...