- Sugar Snap Pea and Confit Salad
- Sweet Corn Bisque
- Ontario Charcuterie Plate
- Smoked Salmon Roulade
- Grilled Atlantic Salmon
- Lakeland Game Farm Loin of Venison
- “AG” Signature Tenderloin of Beef
- “St Davids” Sweet Pepper Pesto Risotto
- “AG” Dry Rub Half Hen
- Summer Raspberry Mille Feuille
- Deconstructed Strawberry Shortcake
- “Epp Farms” Peach Semifredo
- Tuesday to Sunday
- 6 pm until 10:30 pm
Charcuterie board was unique and “pingue” meats were used from the niagara region. My beef carpaccio was divine. The butter they whip in house is out of this world. My husbands beef tenderloin was...
Thank you to Stefan and Samantha for making our special day so memorable! The food was incredible. We will definitely return to AG on our next visit to Niagara Falls.
Then they told us where they got the name AG is silver in the periodic table.The restaurant is in the same building as Sterling Inn and spa. The restaurant is cozy and modern with a singer who...