- Sugar Snap Pea and Confit Salad
- Sweet Corn Bisque
- Ontario Charcuterie Plate
- Smoked Salmon Roulade
- Grilled Atlantic Salmon
- Lakeland Game Farm Loin of Venison
- “AG” Signature Tenderloin of Beef
- “St Davids” Sweet Pepper Pesto Risotto
- “AG” Dry Rub Half Hen
- Summer Raspberry Mille Feuille
- Deconstructed Strawberry Shortcake
- “Epp Farms” Peach Semifredo
- Tuesday to Sunday
- 6 pm until 10:30 pm
We were a bit put off by this restaurant's location in the basement of this inn/spa building. But we were very glad we didn't let that deter us. We weren't looking forward to the wine as they only...
Not mind blowing, but very good. I came here with my wife, daughter (19 months), and mother. The service was excellent, five stars there. We had the following food: Mussels - Great, nice portion...
San Juan Capistrano, California
Had dinner last night and the food was great! I had the flank steak with a red wine sauce. It had a hint of pepper in it. My wife had the filet mignon and it was tender and tasty, cooked with...