- indulge in water-related activities
- enjoy waterfront nightlife consisting of local restaurants & bars
History of Crystal Beach
- grand hotels
- dance halls
Activities for the Entire Family
- Swim in the clear waters of Lake Erie
- Enjoy a water sport
- Relax with your family & friends around a picnic table
- Savour a drink at one of the bars
- Go shopping in the lovely boutique shops in the area
To all those who are reporting negative reviews for the beach area now that you have to pay - you are ridiculous. $5 a person a day per adult is nothing in the grand scheme of things. You can...
Drove from Burlington for our first trip of the season to " our staple" beach ..was shocked to arrive and have to pay for a beach that was public..for our crew it was 35.00 for parking beach...
After going to this beach for years with my family, have now come to find that I had to pay to get on the beach!!!!? It’s a public space.. the planet, earth. How can the city think that this is...