- indulge in water-related activities
- enjoy waterfront nightlife consisting of local restaurants & bars
History of Crystal Beach
- grand hotels
- dance halls
Activities for the Entire Family
- Swim in the clear waters of Lake Erie
- Enjoy a water sport
- Relax with your family & friends around a picnic table
- Savour a drink at one of the bars
- Go shopping in the lovely boutique shops in the area
Nice beach but we did not expect an entrance fee per person. We were also told it was credit card only. This was super annoying. The beach was so busy. It was blocked off for a small section was...
Owned and operated by the municipality partially as a public beach, this stretch of sand /tufts of grass encircles the little bay—from Crystal Beach Waterfront Park and Marina to the lighthouse. The...
Doncaster, United Kingdom
Swam at crystal beach in a storm. Scary but so majestic at same time . Amazing beach !! Well worth a trip. You have pay to get on but if it keeps the beach amazing it's worth it .