For up to date information on Crystal Beach / Bay Beach please visit https://www.forterie.ca/pages/BayBeachAdmissionParkingRules or call 905-871-1600
- indulge in water-related activities
- enjoy waterfront nightlife consisting of local restaurants & bars
History of Crystal Beach
- grand hotels
- dance halls
Activities for the Entire Family
- Swim in the clear waters of Lake Erie
- Enjoy a water sport
- Relax with your family & friends around a picnic table
- Savour a drink at one of the bars
- Go shopping in the lovely boutique shops in the area
I love this beach....I love that there is a fee. And I love that u cant bring a tent.... When there wasnt a fee or rules for these things, families of like 10-15 would show up (not going to mention...
We have visited the town of Cristal Beach twice in the past couple of years for our summer vacation. Cute, quiet little place with a handful of restaurants and shops. We rented a cottage by the 'dog...
We had an awesome time. The weather was sketchy at first but then cleared off. The home we stayed in was very accommodating. It was still being renovated. Being close to the beach was great. We...