As you travel across this region that sits atop the Escarpment, you’ll see you’re in a region dedicated to farming. You’ll pass century farmhouses, greenhouses, poultry and dairy farms and huge expanses of fields planted with crops.
The Best of West Lincoln
- PoultryFest Niagara in Smithville tells you everything you ever wanted to know about all things poultry.
- The West Niagara Fair, a traditional agricultural fair with horse shows, sheep and cattle shows and lots of local entertainment.
- Smithville’s historic train station, which houses historical archives.
- Rural roads perfect for cyclists, touring past farmer’s fields and lots of open spaces.
- Smithville’s charming shops and cafes, like Vintage Vogue and Jackie's Bakery & Cafe.
For more information on visiting West Lincoln...
St. Catharines / Twenty Valley Special Offers
SAVE 10% OFF HOT TICKETS AT THE NEW FIRSTONTARIO PERFORMING ARTS CENTRE
Opening this fall, the FirstOntario Performing Arts Centre is a 95,000 square foot cultural complex comprised of four state-of-the-art performance venues in the heart of downtown St. Catharines. Experience some of the world's best music, dance, theatre, comedy and family entertainment and save 10% by using the promo code: 15WINE10. Some restrictions apply. Valid after Sept. 12, 2015.