As you travel across this region that sits atop the Escarpment, you’ll see you’re in a region dedicated to farming. You’ll pass century farmhouses, greenhouses, poultry and dairy farms and huge expanses of fields planted with crops.
The Best of West Lincoln
- PoultryFest Niagara in Smithville tells you everything you ever wanted to know about all things poultry.
- The West Niagara Fair, a traditional agricultural fair with horse shows, sheep and cattle shows and lots of local entertainment.
- Smithville’s historic train station, which houses historical archives.
- Rural roads perfect for cyclists, touring past farmer’s fields and lots of open spaces.
- Smithville’s charming shops and cafes, like Vintage Vogue and Jackie's Bakery & Cafe.
For more information on visiting West Lincoln...
St. Catharines / Twenty Valley Special Offers
Niagara New Vintage Festival Discovery Pass Discount
If you are a fan of the vine, these are the weekends to visit Niagara's wine country. The Niagara New Vintage Festival Discovery Pass is your key to three weekends of the summer wine and local culinary adventures at wineries across Niagara! Discovery Pass holders can enjoy eight experiences per pass. Use code TPNV16-DP and receive $5.00 off your pass (original price $40.00 plus HST)
New Vintage Tailgate Party Discount
Experience the best of Niagara VQA wines, local, fresh culinary and live entertainment at this all-inclusive event in the beauty of the Grape Kings' vineyard! Use code TPNV16 and receive $5.00 off your ticket (original Price until June 1st $80.00 + HST, June 2nd $85.00 + HST)