Dress for the occasion and get ready for a memorable experience. Bring your date or a group of friends, or join us for family-friendly fun. You’ll find some of the best local craft beverages and gastronomic pleasures from local culinary talent. In its 11th year, Winter WineFest takes place in magical Jordan Village from Friday, January 10th to Sunday, January 12th, 2020. The festival attracted over 11,000 visitors in 2019.
– TV personality, Kevin Brauch The Thirsty Traveler and the Food Network personality will be MC for the weekend
– Non-stop live entertainment Friday, Saturday and Sunday
– The Grape Growers of Ontario will feature their 8 Below Icewine seminar and tasting
– Craft Distillery Dillon’s host their popular designer cocktail workshop
– Winter Cocktail Competition and outdoor dance party on Friday night
– The Twenty Valley Ultimate Dinner and Brunch at Inn on the Twenty Restaurant showcases local chefs Shelia Polingga, Justin Downes, Erik Peacock, George Ward, Ricky and Olivia; and ultra-premium curated wines
– Meet fantastic local artists and local vendors
– The annual beverage maker barrel rolling competition
– Jordan Village Merchants fashion show
– Ice Puck Shoot Out competition
– After Parties both Friday and Saturday night in the amazing Cave Spring cellar
Beat the crowd with our ready for pick up Token Packages! All token packages come with a Winter WineFest Commemorative Glass! Pre-purchased tokens are exclusively available for pick up at the event in the Guest Services Tent on Main Street.