Get in to the holiday spirit and join us for a Christmas tree ornament workshop, guided by local artist, Sue Bates!
What to Expect
- This will be a two part series workshop over the course of two separate evenings, two weeks apart. To participate you will need to commit to both evenings
- You will be creating 2 ornaments : 1 snowman & 1 santa made with papier- mâché.
- Thursday, November 9th from 6pm-8pm
- You will be creating the shape of your snowman and santa Christmas tree ornaments using papier-mâché. Once you have created the figures, the ornaments will need to dry for 2 weeks which will bring you to part 2 of the workshop.
- Thursday, November 23rd from 6pm-8pm
- You will be painting and adding the finishing touches to your ornaments
Both evenings includes wine tasting, all ornament materials and light snacks/refreshments.
All art skill levels are welcome!