Niagara-on-the-Lake, often called the loveliest town in Ontario, has a long and distinguished history. The Old Town is made for walking and the countryside spreads out below the Escarpment and is dotted with vineyards.
Great Ways to spend the day in Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Stroll along Queen Street, enjoying the well preserved heritage buildings, stunning flower displays and specialty boutiques; or hop on a horse and carriage ride to tour the town.
- Taste why Trip Advisor rated Niagara-on-the-Lake as Canada’s #1 wine and culinary destination. Visit the Wineries of Niagara-on-the-Lake and put together an itinerary of some of the finest wineries in Canada. Enjoy an unforgettable meal at one of the Signature Kitchens of Niagara-on-the-Lake, a group of 17 renowned restaurants that showcase local seasonal produce and wine.
- With a little advance planning, join in on the excitement of the annual Dîner en Blanc. The magical outdoor dinner event takes place at a secret location (announced at the last minute) where the guests arrive in white, with their own white table décor, as well as their own food and wine.
- Take in a performance at the Shaw Festival, one of the top repertory companies in the world featuring plays by Shaw Festival, musicals, comedies and provocative dramas.
- Immerse yourself in history by taking in more than just the architecture: visit the Niagara Historical Museum (guided walking tours available), tour Fort George, have a pint at the Olde Angel Inn, Ontario’s oldest inn, or drive a ball at North America’s oldest golf course, the Niagara-on-the-Lake Golf Club.
- Shop for designer deals at Canada’s largest open-air outlet shopping centre. The Outlet Collection at Niagara is home to an amazing collection of retailers including Banana Republic, J. Crew, Michael Kors and dozens more.
For more information on visiting Niagara-on-the-Lake...
Accommodations Book Now
Niagara-On-The-Lake Special Offers
Stay & Save at RCC!
Affordable Hotel-Like Accomodations in Niagara-on-the-Lake located at Residence & Conference Centre (RCC) at Niagara College. Discounted daily rates available. Book before June 30th, 2016 and receive the RCC preferred rate, a savings of $10 off regular daily rates! *Limited availability on weekends. Shaw Festival Theatre & Hotel Packages available as well. Call 1-855-STAY-RCC (782-9722) or book online to reserve!
$39 Tickets to Sweeney Todd!
Madness, murder and meat pies! Come and see the demon Barber of Fleet Street for only $39. Call 1-800-511-7429 or visit Shawfest.com and quote code 16572. Restrictions apply.